What Not To Miss in Boracay
So here is a quick list of what Not to Miss in Boracay. Here’s my earlier post that details my experience in Boracay.
(all not in order of preference):
1) White Beach;
2) Bulabog Beach;
3) Diniwid Beach;
4) Puka Shell Beach;
6) Crystal Cove Island: only if you want to experience the Cove swimming/snorkeling;
7) Magic Island; only if you want to do the cliff jumping;
8) Adjacent to Crocodile Island: a good snorkeling spot;
9) All 3 Stations: take a stroll along the beach/hail a trike to get from 1 station to the other
10) Mt. Luho : for a 360 degree view of Boracay. I didn’t get the chance to do this though.
1) Swim to your heart’s content in some of the world’s best beaches;
4) Island hopping – most packages offer the standard 4 islands + lunch;
5) Water activities for the adrenaline junkies – cliff jumping, banana boat, fly fishing, helmet diving, parasailing, sunset sailing and stand-up paddling, to name a few;
6) Pamper yourself at the Spa – massage, facial and rejuvenating body treatments;
7) Shop till you drop!
1) Local snacks – Bitchakoy and Banana-Q;
2) Local rice dish like Chicken Adobo;
3) Seafood – obviously!;
4) Dessert – Halo-Halo;
5) Drinks – I really enjoyed the variety of chilled beer like St Miguel Light, St Miguel & Red Star. Coconut juice or Buko was good for the hot weather. Also try the famous fruit shakes.Their cocktails are awesome too!
Let me know if I missed out any other Must Dos 🙂